Hydronia suite of models consists of: RiverFlow2D, RiverFlow2D GPU and OilFlow2D. Our stable, fast and easy to use numerical engines allow treating high speed flows and fast frontal waves over initially dry terrain. Setting up the models is straightforward with Aquaveo SMS GIS-integrated Graphical User Interface. Hydronia models are more than computer models because they embed expertise gained through more than 30 years of applied research and professional consulting in hundreds of projects worldwide.
RiverFlow2D is a breakthrough in 2D combined hydraulic and hydrologic modeling, offering a high performance finite-volume engine for speedy, accurate and volume conservative computations in all flow situations.
- Zero Volume Conservation Errors (<0.0000000001 %)
- Ultra-accurate Fourth-Generation Finite Volume algorithm
- Unmatchable stability and ease of use
- Comprehensive urban flooding simulations
- Wetting-drying method handles complex topography
- GPU version for up to 150X faster simulations
OilFlow2D is one of the most versatile computer software to simulate overland oil spills.
Incorporates the same RiverFlow2D numerical engine adapted for flow of viscous fluids over complex terrain
- Accounts for oil viscosity and density variation with temperature
- Oil trajectory and fate on water (coming in 2016)